Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

hi from Madrid!



I arrived Madrid last Wednesday. It's my first time here and I absolutely love the city! The narrow streets, squares and tapas bars make the atmosphere very special. I came to Madrid for the photoshoot with Fashion Salade & Aristocrazy which took place on Thuersday in the studio in old town near La Latina Station. The results of the photoshoot you will see soon:)

Jak pewnie widzieliście na moim facebooku i Instagramie w środę przyleciałam do Madrytu. Jestem absolutnie oczarowana tym miastem, ślicznymi uliczkami, kamienicami, barami z tapas, już nie wspominając o pogodzie. 32 stopnie powyżej zera to temperatura, w której czuje się najlepiej i nie marznę. Możliwość chodzenia w szortach i t-shircie nawet wieczorami nadaje życiu nową jakość. Głównym celem mojego pobytu w Madrycie była czwartkowa sesja dla Fashion Salade i Aristocrazy. Ale więcej o tym wkrótce:)




In the first day I was wearing Nasty Gal aztec print dress and my favourite boots. No more layers because the temperature was very high - more than 30 degrees. This is the best temperature for me, I love such a hot weather, especially during the night when I can walk in the streets wearing only shorts and t-shirts. More pics soon:)

Na zdjęciach możecie zobaczyć moją nową sukienkę z Nasty Gal w aztecki wzór. Jednoczęściowy strój jest chyba najwygodniejszym wyborem przy takiej pogodzie, oczywiście poza szortami i topem.






ph. by Magdalena Zielasko, edited by Belletette

(wearing dress from Nasty Gal, Jeffrey Campbell shoes & Zara bag)


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment